E.nopi Math (3-12)
1 hour / Once a week
To be combined with E.nopi English, or taken on its own!
Enopi Math (Asia’s # 1 supplemental program for Math) follows the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics guidelines and N.Y.S. guidelines for basic Mathematic fundamentals & is focused on assuring that students master these skills before going to the next level. Critical Thinking Skills: Enopi Math has a critical thinking module implemented into the program that is unmatched by any math program in New York.
Student/Instructor Ratio: 3:1
Students come 1-2 hours per week and are encouraged (not required) to take home materials and do 15 minutes a day from home when they are not in the center.
A summary of the Enopi Math benefits include:
- Develops analytical skills and critical thinking
- Promotes mathematical thinking
- Ensures mastery of basic arithmetic operations
- Increase self-confidence
- Develops power of concentration
- Improves study habits
- Engages students in a learning system that fosters self-directed learning
Call us to set up a Placement Evaluation!